Tuesday 4 September 2012

Quick Tags



There are so many possibilities for using your Sizzix dies! A while back, I designed a collection of dies called Fresh Vintage. I keep going back to them over and over because I love anything flower related.

 Here I used the Flowers, Layers #9 and the Fringed Flower to make a fun gift tag.

It's so easy! Take a piece of paper twice the width of the flower you want to cut and fold in half. Position the paper just inside the cutting lines and run through the Big Shot. 
 
Distress the edges with a brown stamp pad. Cut some Leaves from fabric for interest and adhere under the flower. Mix and match flower layers and add a brad to the center. Fluff the petals up. Punch a hole and add mini rickrack to tie it on to your bag. That's it!
Supplies used:
Flower, Layers #9
Flower, 3D Fringed
Leaves

I'd love to know what you do with your flower dies?

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment