Thursday 27 September 2012




“My Brother inspires me!" layout

Hi everyone!

Today I’ll show you a masculine layout starring my brother. The colours I used are green and blue and I introduced a touch of softness and femininity!

Here are the dies I used:

-Sizzix Textured Impressions Embossing Folders 2PK - Circle Frame & Sparkling Set 657715 
-Lace Scallop 657104 
-Sizzix Sizzlits Decorative Strip Die - Card Edges #2  657526 
-Sizzix Textured Impressions Embossing Folders 4PK - Free Fall Florals Set 657813 


1-                 I chose a contrasted background so that the pastel pattern papers I selected will stand out.

2-                 Cut a fancy border in a white cardstock and add some strips of pattern papers.



3-                 Then I used the die 657526 to cut some tabs that will be inserted around the main paper strip and on the upper side of my lay-out.
Add washi tape strips here and there.

4-                 The die 657813 is used as a rosette on the upper part of my lay-out. I created shades on it with chalks, for more contrast.

5-                 Use the die 657715 with a beige cardstock, and cut some little stars with a punch.
Add some turquoise shades on each star and glue them with 3D adhesive.
Add some wooden embellishments and you’re done!






See you next Thursday!


Karine


Supply list:

Papers: Crate Paper, Studio Calico
Alphabets & stickers: Echo Park
Cardstock: American Crafts
Brad: October Afternoon
Embellishments: Studio Calico
Stamps: Craft Origine, Studio Calico
Ink: Prima, black Versafine



Page " My Brother inspire me !"

Bonjour !

Aujourd'hui une page masculine sur mon frère avec des couleurs vert et bleu tout en gardant un soupçon de douceur et de féminité !

Voici la liste des dies utilisés :

-Sizzix Textured Impressions Embossing Folders 2PK - Circle Frame & Sparkling Set 657715 
-Lace Scallop 657104
-Sizzix Sizzlits Decorative Strip Die - Card Edges #2 657526 
-Sizzix Textured Impressions Embossing Folders 4PK - Free Fall Florals Set 657813 

1-J'ai choisi un fond de page suffisamment contrasté pour faire ressortir ma sélection d'imprimés pastels.

2-Commencez par découper dans du cardstock blanc une bordure fantaisie et rajoutez des bandes de  papiers imprimés.
  
3-J'ai ensuite utilisé le die 657526 pour découper des onglets que j'ai insuite inséré autour de ma bande de papier principale et mon haut de page.
Complétez avec des morceaux de Washi tape ici et là.

4-Le die 657813 est utilisé en haut de page comme une cocarde. Il est ombré avec des chalks pour plus de contrastes.

5-Utilisez le die 657715 sur un cardstock beige et découpez des petites étoiles à l'aide d'une perforatrice.
Ombrez en turquoise chacune d'entre elle et montez-les en 3D.
Rajoutez quelques embellissements en bois et votre page est terminée !

A jeudi prochain !

Karine


Matériel :

Papiers : Crate Paper, Studio Calico
Alphabets et autocollants : Echo Park
Cardstock : American Crafts
Brad : October Afternoon
Embellissements : Studio Calico
Tampons : Craft Origine, Studio Calico
Encre : Prima, Versafine noire

3 comments:

  1. your brothet is beautiful and this page is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for my brother Lory !!!! and I m agree he's beautiful !!!

    ReplyDelete