Tuesday 4 September 2012

Demo at The Glitter Pot







I had such a fab time at The Glitter Pot on Saturday where I demonstrated along other crafters. I love it there, it is one of my all time favourite shops as they stock quite a few of my most used ranges.
Of course I was demonstrating the Big Shot.


And, of course, I had my Look Book of embossing techniques. Some of them are not that clever. But many of them are!


I love that little name card. I have been demonstrating at The Glitter Pot for many years so it is a great sight every time. The boxes you can see are all made with either the Cabinet Card or the Mini Magnetic Cabinet Card.



Some other samples that I made during the day and before hand.


 And I will leave you with this photo of my view of the room. On the left you can see Alex Kamann (a master of Copics), and on the right Jenny Hayes from Hobby Art. On the other demo room you could find Kay Carley, Jackie Hucksteep, Gilly and Jane Gill (a long time friend and someone whose work I admire very much!).

I look forward to next years event already!


No comments:

Post a Comment