Tuesday 25 September 2012

A sweet little card today!


Good morning everyone!

It's been a while since I haven't shared a card with you. I'm not a big cardmaker but lately, I've been more and more into this new hobby to me and I've been enjoying searching for new designs, new stamps and new dies to work with.

A few days ago, I received Sizzix new Framelits and all I can say is "WOW!" - I think I have found my new favorite Framelits :)

Don't you just love those? I DO :D

This is what you'll need to make this card : 


Here's my card...


I used the Framelits die to cut the label shaped window in the front cover of my card.

The remaining piece of paper is mounted with 3D foam tabs and is glued on the inside of the card.


Then cut the Heart and Wings into patterned papers and glued it on the label inside.


Then stamp your sentiment stamp on white cardstock and mount on your Heart & Wing die-cut.

Send to a friend and make her happy! :)
Have a great day!
Céline

1 comment: