Friday 30 August 2013

Canvas cut-outs in Swindon, UK!


Hi again friends!
I'm back here to share another project inspired by Sizzix products. This time I've got  for you grungy, splashy layout which was made during the "Tea for 2" mixed-media class in Swindon, UK. It was my firs t time in UK and I was fortunate to teach a lovely group of 30 talented ladies - and we had so much fun!




Here you can see some photos from our classroom. We were super busy for the whole 2 days... And I can only say - these ladies were awesome!!!







 Part of the class was cutting out floral elements from new my Prima Elementals - Resist Canvas Sheet - they were perfect elements to build the dimension, fill the gaps in the cluster of embellishments and add some special "touches" to the project!
Here is one of the " in progress" photos - before the resist canvas was coloured. Can you see beautiful rose leaves created with 658523 - Sizzix Bigz Die - Arbor from Flora Grande Collection?



And here is the finished project - colored, distressed, ready to go! Other dies suggestions for this kind of project would be : 658524 - Sizzix Bigz Die - Classique from Flora Grande Collection and 657713 - Sizzix Bigz Die - Flowering Plant.




And now I'm home again, unpacking and getting ready for the new projects and adventures. I hope you will have a great, creative week!
hugs
Finn 

No comments:

Post a Comment