Sunday 4 August 2013

"One of a Kind" Tag by Gerry van Gent



Happy Sunday Sizzix friends!
Today I have a tag to share with you.


657900 Sizzix Big Shot Machine
656938 Sizzix Movers & Shapers L Die Tag & Bookplates
658449 Sizzix ScoreBoards XL DieAlbum, Garden Gate
657179 Sizzix Sizzlits Dec. Strip Die Tattered Banners
658074 Sizzix Sizzlits Dec. Strip Die Flower Vine #2
657745 Sizzix Sizzlits Dec. Strip Die Filigree Border

*  *  *
Before I go on with my close-up photos I wanted to tell you
how much I Love, Love the NEW Big Shot Machine
I Love working with it ! 
*  *  *
*I used for both tag and gate corrugated cardboard as a base.
*I used for the title a transparent phrase which I adhered
on top of the tattered banner using double sided tape.

Once I die-cut the gate from pattern paper I adhered it 
on the corrugated cardboard and distressed it by using 
sand paper.

To add an extra touch to the resin bird house I added
a swirl from the Filigee Border die.

OTHER PRODUCTS I USED:
"INKIDO" Paper collection {Beautiful Memories}
Ingvild Bolme, Prima Marketing - Tiny Junkyard Findings {clock parts, special screws}
Ingvild Bolme, Prima Marketing - Shabby Chic Treasures Resins
*  *  *
And I wanted to share one of the layouts I created for
Summer CHA 2013 where I am using different Sizzix dies.
This layout was created for Webster's Pages booth...
*  *  *
I hope you enjoyed my tag today!
Wishing you a sunny and creative Sunday!

1 comment:

  1. Love this tag, Gerry! Thanks for working with my die :-) Cool texture- you always do such pretty work...

    ReplyDelete