Thursday 15 August 2013

What a sell-out!




I return to you fresh from another great show at Create and Craft. The response to our Sizzix shows has been fantastic and there is another one in the pipeline for the end of the month (details to follow).

The fastest selling item on the show was the Framelits w/Stamps Set - Flowers, Star by Paula Pascual (658621) as I confidently predicted (Nice to get it right for once!!!).

We saw this set used to great effect in last weeks blog, but such was the response from the Create & Craft viewers I thought I would show you a few more things made with what is rapidly becoming one of my favourite sets. Why do I love it so much? Simple, it's so versatile you can use both the stamps and dies independently or both together to create some wonderful effects.

When people who design craft projects for a living design the dies too, then versatility and functionality are top of the agenda that's what makes Paula's work so timeless and classy. It is almost impossible to make a bad card....Trust me, I've tried








2 comments:

  1. The thing is YOU can not make a bad card! Nothing to do with the dies. Well, almost nothing :)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should check out my bin at the end of the day young lady!

    ReplyDelete