Tuesday 20 August 2013

In The Frame


Hello,
This week I have just a little time to show you a simple gift that I have just created for my new niece. It is such a simple idea which could easily be altered to suit any occasion and the colours could be changed to suit the decoration in the home of whoever you are planning to give it to...a truly personal gift!

The letters that I have used are created using the Brenda Walton Antiqua Alphabet Set which are Sizzlit dies, perfect for cutting out paper and thin card. I have to say what I love about these letters is that they sit together beautifully, that sounds a little odd I know but there is something really lovely about the balance of these letters and no matter what you are spelling it always looks perfect!

Anyway I really hope that you like the project...





The Doily shape in the background is such a useful shape and I tend to return to it time and time again for all kinds of projects. It is a Thinlit die which comes with a matching border, it is called Doily and Doily Border

The decorated peg is from Prima but you could easily decorate your own with coordinating paper from your collections.

Well have a lovely week, hope the sun is shining where you are!

No comments:

Post a Comment