Thursday 8 August 2013

Festival of Quilts is here




It's that time of year that I have been looking forward to for months - it's crazy and exhausting but I do just love the Festival of Quilts - my only complaint is that I never have enough time to look round properly as I'm working, but I love the buzz, the colour and the amazing talent that is on display.


So here I am - with the stand all ready and looking rather lovely - even if we do say so ourselves.
We have projects featuring  our new dies - Cuddly Creatures  and Leafy Petals.

The workshop will be using some of the basic geometric dies, and I will be demonstrating with some of the other dies as well. Come along and try for yourselves to see just how great this little machine is - I have been using it for several years now and still get very excited about it.
So come along to Stand C43 in hall 7 to enjoy a free workshop, along with a chat and a sit down!! It's such a great opportunity to try before you buy!

You can also meet the very talented Katy, on the Cotton Patch Stand, where she will be demonstrating the Big Shot and Bigz Dies.

Next week I hope to have some photos of workshops.


1 comment:

  1. I did the very first workshop with Angela and had a fab time. I was impressed with how well the triangle quilting dies worked to create a 1/4 inch stitching point. So glad you got the photo in the post too Angela :-)

    ReplyDelete