Friday 24 January 2014

100% Winter - nostalgic layout


Hi,  hope you had a great week!
I'm back from USA to cold and rainy Ireland and now getting ready for the real winter: I'm visiting Poland in the coming days and believe me - I have to take a lot of warm clothes with me :) Snow, frost - real winter, all that made me think about a new project for you - a bit nostalgic, but so accurate for this season!



Here you can see some of the step-by-step photos. I've used several dies from Sizzix collections including Thinlits and Sizzlitz: they helped me create unique, light layered look.




Several layers of die-cuts, 3D Foam Squares and some veil added depth and delicate, vintage feeling to the project. I just had to add some of my Mechanicals - metal embellishments from Prima Marketing too!





Here are the dies I used on my page:
- 658947 - Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 2PK - Doily & Doily Border
- 659117 - Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 4PK - Springtime
- 658339 - Sizzix Sizzlits Decorative Strip Die - Medallions


I hope you like my idea and you will do some more "winter composition" experiments in your projects too!
Happy crafting!
Finn 

No comments:

Post a Comment