Thursday 23 January 2014

Layout Happy Day



Hello

It’s Thursday again and I’m back with a lay-out with pastel colours. Let’s work on softness & femininity but also on details with pretty Sizzix dies.

Supply list:

Papers: American Crafts, Glitz Design, Studio Calico
Alphabets: October Afternoon
Rub-ons: American Crafts
Enamel Dots: My Mind's Eye
Wood: Studio Calico
Stamps: Craft Origine, Paper Source
Ink: Infocréa

Dies:

659107: Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 4PK-Everyday Eclectic
659436: Sizzix Big Die-Garden Greens

A very soft page with a maximum of details and die cuts. I used two Sizzix dies to decorate my lay-out “Happy Day”.
Let’s start with the big “foliage” die that I particularly like! I can’t stop using it, trust me!
It is cut out of white paper so that it stands out but still fits in the settings…you can outline the edges with a thin-tipped black pen to add contrast.

The “heart” die is cut out of a matching pattern paper. This pretty heart will be glued with 3D foam adhesives.
Then I inserted a “happy” rub-on. It will be the first part of my title.

I had fun working on my background with stamps and watercolour pens Stabilo Pen 68.




I hope you will like my lay-out. See you next week for a new creation!

Have a lovely day

Karine

Bonjour,

De retour en ce Jeudi cette fois-ci avec une page dans les tons pastels. De la douceur, de la féminité mais également du détail avec de jolis dies Sizzix.

Matériel :

Papiers : American Crafts, Glitz Design, Studio Calico
Alphabets : October Afternoon
Rub-ons : American Crafts
Enabel Dots : My Mind's Eye
Bois : Studio Calico
Tampons : Craft Origine, Paper Source
Encre : Infocréa

Dies utilisés :

659107: Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 4PK-Everyday Eclectic
659436: Sizzix Big Die-Garden Greens

Une page toute douce avec un maximum de détails et de découpes. J'ai utilisé deux découpes Sizzix pour décorer ma page "Happy Day".
Tout d'abord une grande forme feuillage que j'adore ! Je n'ai pas fini de l'utiliser, croyez-moi ! Celle-ci est découpée dans du papier blanc afin qu'elle ressorte tout en se fondant dans le décor...Vous pouvez repasser les contours avec un stylo fin afin d'ajouter du contraste

La découpe coeur est quant à elle découpée dans du papier imprimé assorti. Le joli coeur sera ensuite monté en 3D à l'aide de mousse autocollantes.
Un rub-on "happy" sera intégré, il constitue la première partie de mon titre.

Je me suis ensuite amusée à travailler mon fond de page avec des tampons et des stylos aquarellables Stabilo Pen 68.

J'espère que ma page vous aura plu, je vous donne RDV la semaine prochaine pour une nouvelle créa !

Bonne journée

Karine

No comments:

Post a Comment