Monday 6 January 2014

My Sizzix top 10 of 2013

Happy new year! It's time to make new resolutions and starting again with new energy. When the new year comes I like to look back and see what I liked or not from the past year. I thought it will be interesting to make my particular Sizzix top 10 and list the items that I have like the most and that you can still purchase before the new releases come. I'm so excited about all the new collections, and I can't wait to create with them! But first, my top 10 from 2013 would be....



¡Feliz 2014 a todo el mundo! Cada principio de año me gusta mirar hacia atrás y hacer balance del año anterior. Adí qwue he pensado que sería divertido hacer un Top 10 de mis favoritos de este año. Aquí van los 10 productos de Sizzix que más me han gustado, y que todavía podéis adquirir antes que vengan las nuevas colecciones, que están al caer :)
Y vosotros, ¿Tenéis favoritos del 2013?
¡Feliz lunes y feliz año!

1 comment: