Thursday 30 January 2014

Showing off!



I've just had an exciting, but very tiring, week in Frankfurt at Creativeworld 2014. It's the second year I've been, along with the rest of the Sizzix team to show what's new in the world of Big Shot and Bigz die cutting. 
The whole stand looked amazing - and here is a quick snapshot of the quilting and applique section.
 

 
 
 
Some of the projects you may have already seen on my blog - but as the title says - I'm showing off, just a little, and there is also a  sneak preview of some projects made with new dies that will be available in August.
This year is going to be even more fun than 2013 - with new dies and fabrics to keep us sewing to our hearts content!
Now I'm starting on some more projects ready to display at Stitches trade show in February - it's at the NEC - so almost local(!) - and I hope to see some of you there.
So that's all for this week - have fun and keep sewing.
Angela
 

2 comments:

  1. Wow, well done to all involved from designers to Pete holding wooden blocks in his mouth! ;-) It looks stunning and so big. The project which caught my eye the most was the cushion with the multi coloured swirls on it but I also like those hanging mobile balls. I bet you were all exhausted but in a happy way, having spent time in that environment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omgoodness, so many beautiful projects!!

    ReplyDelete