Monday 20 January 2014

distractions






I was certain that I'd get this hexagon piece finished by the New Year, or at least by the end of the first week of January, yet still it sits getting mostly ignored because I've become distracted by reading on an evening. Last year I didn't read a single book, but so far this year I've read 5. Granted, none of them are war and peace or anything, they've all been quite light and easy but I think I need an intervention!

Someone stop me reading and get me back to my hexagons, I'd really love this to be a big floor pillow before too long! Maybe I'll set myself a new target - it's my birthday in march so let's get this completely finished by then, that seems realistic doesn't it?


(I'm using the 1" hexagon die for the papers and the 1.25" for the fabrics)

No comments:

Post a Comment