Tuesday 12 February 2013

Create your own tags!




Hello everyone!

Today, I would like to show you probably my most favorite BIGZ die of all time! The Tag & Bookplate BIGZ die :) You can do anything with it!



Of course, Sizzix has come with a lot of different tags dies, it's the kind of shape you can use over and over on your crafty projects, scrapbook layouts, mini albums, home decor, invitations, cards and more.

These are also some favorite, as you can vary sizes and shapes easily : 

The Tiny Tabs die




The Tag #3 die set

Today, let me show you a layout I made for Studio Calico using the The Tag & Bookplate BIGZ die :)
For this layout, you'll need :



Simply cut your tag shapes into a smooth white cardstock and spray mists on top of each tag.


It's as simple as that! :)
I then created a vellum pocket on my layout and embellished it with wood veneers, vellum arrows, stickers and such.


What I really like is that you can use tags anytime, on any kind of projects!


I would love to see your projects used with Sizzix Tags dies! :)
Take care!
céline

2 comments:

  1. I love the Sizzix tag dies! I have the 1st 3 Tim Holtz dies pictured and also Scallop Combo #2. They're great for cutting through chunky stuff like denim and chipboard.

    Great projects by Celine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete