Friday 8 February 2013

Multi-layered background with Sizzix dies.


Hi again friends!
What is probably not surprising for you - I love layouts. If I could, I'd only do bigger projects - there is so much space t play! Today I've got a layout for you too - based on new Prima papers, my embellishment collection - "Mechanicals" and some great Sizzix dies! 
Here it comes!


Brave

As you can see I used many dies to cut elem,ents for this layout - there are some Decorative Strips, Sizzlits, and Bigz Dies used  - and all of this helped me to create the texture and depth in the project.  Mixing different shapes and styles worked really well here!




Here is the list of Sizzix products I used:
- Sizzix Sizzlits Die - Card, Scallop Circle Insert - 657996
- Sizzix Sizzlits Decorative Strip Die - Interlocking Circles - 658001
- and  New Bigz XL alphabet form Tim Holtz (both as stencil and letters). (I have to, have to get this one!!!) 

I hope you will have a great creative weekend! See you soon! 
Finn

No comments:

Post a Comment