Monday 18 February 2013

Quick and easy last minute gift idea


Does not it happen that sometimes you have to make a last minute gift and you have no more than 10 minutes? It happens to me quite often, and it is in those moments when I do what I call a Fast Scrap.



In these cases having my Big Shot by hand is always a plus, because it makes the work much faster and easier, which is most important on this occasion, but still make something beautiful and amazing.


Supply list:

Want to see my Fast Scrap in action? Then play the video :)


Happy Monday!
...........................................

¿No os pasa que a veces tenéis que hacer un regalo de última hora y no tenéis más de 10 minutos? A mí me pasa bastante a menudo, y es en esos momentos cuando hago lo que yo llamo un Fast Scrap.

En estos casos tener mi Big Shot a mano siempre es un plus, porque hace el trabajo mucho más rápido y fácil, que es lo más importante en esta ocasión, pero sin dejar de hacer algo bonito y sorprendente.

¿Queréis ver mi Fast Scrap en acción? Entonces dadle al play :)


Materiales:
¡Feliz lunes!

No comments:

Post a Comment