Saturday 2 February 2013

Creativeworld recap





As you probably know by now, last week a group of us went to Paperworld as Sizzix had a stand in the Creativeworld section. I flew on Wednesday and did not come back till Tuesday very late. It was really exhausting, but all in all a great experience.


The stand look great as usual.
 The machines centre display was clever and a great focal point. And look, for the first time one of my collections was in display. Actually there were two, Fresh Moments (which is available now)and Winter moments (which you can see on the right side of the left photo). It was a very special moment to see the dies and display up.
I was really happy to be demoing for one of our UK distributors, Personal Impressions, which is a company really close to my heart. I had a blast in no small measure because I was beside the fantastic Dyan Reaveley. Such a fun and inspirational woman.


One great thing about trade shows is that we get to meet different companies, and since I love paper getting to know the people at Garza Papel (amazing 100% cotton paper) or the guys at St Cubherts Mill was great! Specially the samples I got to take home.  


Mr Pete Hughes was demoing at the Rayher stand, one of our distributors. You know, he is a big hit there, with crowds gathered around him all day long!


And behind Pete there was this lovely display made by the Rayher in house design team which was made entirely using dies from my Everyday collection, the Butterflies and Scallop Flowers. Seeing that was really surreal as I did not expected at all! 
And the super talented and incredibly nice and funny Anna was demoing at our Sizzix Stand. I stalked her like crazy!

Can you spot the new look of the Big Shot? Such a pretty machine. And the comes with a completely different set of dies exclusive to the starter kit, which you are going to love if you like Everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment