Sunday 10 February 2013

"Sweet Romance" Layout by Gerry



Happy Sunday crafty friends!
Gerry`s here today to share with you my latest layout inspired
by approaching beautiful Valentine`s Day. Yes, I`m still in Love with
my sweetheart :-) and I do celebrate Valentine`s Day :-)
I used different Sizzix dies to create this layout...
{655268} Sizzix Big Shot Machine
{658072} Sizzix Sizzlits Dec. Strip Die - Card Edges, Dec. Accents & Leaves
{658000} Sizzix Sizzlits Dec. Strip Die - Decorative Hearts
{657791} Sizzix Sizzlits Dec. Strip Die - Birds On A Wire
{657906} Sizzix Framelits Dies Set - Frame, Snowflake
{658039} Sizzix Bigz Die - Ornate Plate
{658946} Sizzix Thinlits Die Set - Decorative Border & Heart


To frame our photo I chose the beautiful Decorative Accents from the decorative strip die.
I cut it 4 times and created a frame by adhering all the strips in the shape of a square.
N.B. I adhered the "frame" on a piece of a cardstock to make it stable.

Because I needed the scallop circle of the Ornate Plate I cut carefully out the inside part.

Once the Ornate Plate was ready I glued, in the middle, the circle from the Frame, Snowflake Die Set.

The Decorative Hearts Strip Die was used on my layout as a mask.
I first cut it and then used two different colours ink (pink and yellow) for the masking itself.

Don't you just love the NEW Thinlits Dies? All of them have such gorgeous designs and can be used for various occasions. For my project I used the Decorative Border & Hearts Thinlits dies. I chose the heart from the set and I created my heart embellishment. As a final touch I added Crackle Accent on top.

The two yellow "swirls" I used here are actually leftovers from the frame I created for the photo.
OTHER PRODUCTS I USED:
"Modern Romance" collection from Webster's Pages


Nederlandse vertaling
Goede zondag creatieve vrienden!
Vandaag ga ik je mijn laatste scrapbook pagina laten zien,
geïnspireerd door Valentijnsdag.
Ja, ik ben nog steeds verliefd and ik vier die dag met groot plezier.
Om deze pagina te maken heb ik verschillende Sizzix stansen gebruikt...
{655268} Sizzix Big Shot Machine
{658072} Sizzix Sizzlits Dec. Strip Die - Card Edges, Dec. Accents & Leaves
{658000} Sizzix Sizzlits Dec. Strip Die - Decorative Hearts
{657791} Sizzix Sizzlits Dec. Strip Die - Birds On A Wire
{657906} Sizzix Framelits Dies Set - Frame, Snowflake
{658039} Sizzix Bigz Die - Ornate Plate
{658946} Sizzix Thinlits Die Set - Decorative Border & Heart

* * *
Om de foto in te lijsten heb ik het mooie Decorative Accents stans gebruikt.
Ik heb het 4 keer gestanst en ik heb het in een vierkant vormpje geplakt. 
N.B. Het "lijstje" heb ik op een cardstock geplakt.
* * *
Ik heb voorzichtig de binnenkant uitgeknipt omdat ik de scallop cirkel van de Ornate Plate nodig had.
* * * 
Toen de Ornate Plate klaar was heb ik de cirkel van de Frame, Snowflake Die Set in het midden geplakt.
* * * 
De Decorative Hearts Strip Die heb ik op mijn pagina als een masker gebruikt.
Eerst heb ik de hartjes rand gestanst en vervolgens heb ik twee kleuren (geel en roze) inkt gebruikt.
* * *
Vindt u de nieuwe Thinlits Dies niet prachtig? Ze hebben allemaal zulke mooie ontwerpen en zijn ze geschikt voor iedere gelegenheid. Voor mijn project heb ik de Decorative Border & Hearts Thinlits gebruikt. Ik heb het hartje van de set gekozen en ik heb mij eigen embellishment gecreëerd. Uiteindelijk heb ik Crackle Accent gebruikt. 
* * * 
De twee gele "swirls" zijn overgebleven van het uitgestanste "foto lijstje".
* * * 

I hope you enjoyed my project today!
Have a Sizzix day!

No comments:

Post a Comment