Tuesday 20 October 2015

Bright and Happy Christmas Tag

Hi Sizzix fans!

With so many beautiful new Sizzix dies in my stash, I simply couldn't resist to make yet another Christmas-themed tag. I worked with the gorgeous Festive Scribbles dies and a few brightly coloured papers to create this cheery Christmas tag.


Sizzix products:

The tag itself was cut out with the beautiful Movers & Shapers Die Tag & Bookplates. I then used the lovely Thinlits Die Set Festive Scribbles to cut out several pretty shapes: a Christmas tree and two tiny tars, which I used to make a nice composition on my tag.


After that, I cut out one large star and two smaller stars with the Framelits Die Set Stars. I used the large star as a background for the Santa Clause chipboard piece on my card. The tiny stars were attached in the left upper and lower corner of my tag to fill up some empty spots. In the end I also added a sentiment to my card, which I cut out with the Thinlits Die Set Holiday Words 2 Script.


I hope I inspired you to also start creating cards and tags for the holidays already with some of your favourite Sizzix dies. 
Thank you for stopping by!

In Dutch:
Hi Sizzix fans!

Met zoveel mooie nieuwe kerststansen van Sizzix kon ik het niet laten om nog een kersttag te maken. Ik gebruikte daarvoor onder andere de mooie Festive Scribbles stansen en een aantal kleurrijke papiertjes om er een vrolijk geheel van te maken. 

Sizzix producten:

De tag zelf is uitgestanst met de mooie Movers & Shapers Die Tag & Bookplates. Ik heb vervolgens de leuke Thinlits Die Set Festive Scribbles gebruikt om een aantal mooie figuren uit te stansen: een kerstboom en twee kleine sterren, waarmee ik een leuke compositie op mijn tag heb gevormd.

Daarna heb ik een grote en twee kleine sterren uitgestanst met de Framelits Die Set Stars. Ik gebruikte de grote ster als achtergrond voor de chipboard kerstman op mijn tag. De kleine sterren heb ik in de linkerboven-en onderhoek van mijn tag verwerktt. Ten slotte heb ik nog een tekst aan het kaartje toegevoegd,  die ik overigens heb uitgestanst met de Thinlits Die Set Holiday Words 2 Script.

Ik hoop dat ik jullie heb kunnen inspireren bij het maken van jullie eigen kerstkaarten of -tags.
Bedankt voor je bezoekje!

3 comments: