Saturday 3 October 2015

Money as a gift for a wedding?








Hey guys,
even in fall a lot of people get married. And you know, the most of them want to get some money for their honeymoon or something like that, as a gift. I got this beautiful bird house Die for the Big Shot Plus from Sizzix and I think, that this one is the perfect thing for hiding some money. 


So cute, right? And oh the possibilities... Just glue a paper straw at the bottom of the hous and put it into a flower pot. So pretty and I´m sure the bride and the groom will love it! ;)


List of supplies that I used:
Sizzix Thinlits Plus Die Set 5PK - Box, Birdhouse #660872

Oh man, I love this Die Set so much! Can´t wait to create some more of them as cute decoration for my garden next year. :)
Have a nice day, xo Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment