Sunday 11 October 2015

Paper Bunting Banner








A theme for most of my craft projects is positivity. I like to create prints, cards and banners to hang in my home studio to put me in a good mood. So today's project is a quick DIY paper banner for your craft space!

I started with some pretty mint coloured scrapbooking paper and the Bunting Framelits Plus Die Set. The bunting die set is really good as it includes so many different sizes and can be used as a stencil if preferred.


Once I had cut out my paper bunting flags on the Sizzix Big Shot Plus, I used a length of white cotton yarn and some washi tape to fix the flags on. Washi tape is great for quick projects because it is repositionable and doesn't leave a residue.


I then used some gold thickers stickers to spell out the word YAY! on the flags.


It looks really cute don't you think? A super quick project to brighten your space and bring some positivity. 


I also made a banner for my kitty so everyone knows her name is Tammy! 



1 comment:

  1. Such a cute and quick project. Tammy looks so proud of her special bunting!

    ReplyDelete