Friday 2 October 2015

Wonderland layout



Hi Sizzix friends!

It’s Friday again so Raquel is here. Today I want to show you a special layout and I’m so excited because I’ve used some of the new dies I’ve just received!!! The Back to nature#2 designed by Emily Atherton, the Happy trims designed by Debbie Potter and the Holiday Words by Tim Holtz.


It is a clean and simple layout, with beautiful dies and a special picture to remember a special day. I love scrapbooking for this !!! 



Here are some pictures of the new dies and the die-cutting result:


I’ve die-cut in white cardstock these two dies the 660058 and the 660868. The heart trim is fantastic, after die-cutting I get the trim and lot of little hearts!!!



I’ve die-cut felt, dark grey and kraft cardstock using the beautiful 660822 die!!!


And now, here are some details of the LO:


The felt die-cut leave.



The heart trim at the bottom of the picture backgroun and a piece of the leave die-cut. 



I’ve added some of the little hearts, result of the die-cut the trim heart, on the picture.



I’ve used the wonderland die-cut as a title of my layout , glued to a banner and a piece of burlap.
(I would like to live in a place like this!)



It takes time to glue the little flying hearts but the result worth it!!!



I have used the following Sizzix products:


I hope you liked this Wonderland layout and that it has given you a bit of inspiration. Thank you for your visit!


Have a creative and happy Friday!


------------------------♥------------------------♥--------------------------♥------------------------

¡Hola a todos!
De nuevo es viernes con un nuevo proyecto. En esta ocasión se trata de una página y estoy muy contenta porque he estrenado algunos de los troqueles que acabo de recibir!!! Se trata de Back to nature#2 diseñado por Emily Atherton, el Happy trims diseñado por Debbie Potter y el Holiday Words por Tim Holtz. 

El LO es de estilo "clean and simple" con unos troqueles preciosos y una foto especial para recordar un día especial. ¡Esto es por lo que me encanta el scrapbooking! 

En las fotos os enseño los detalles de los nuevos troqueles y el resultado:
He troquelado cartulina blanca con los troqueles 660058 y 660868 . La cenefa de corazones es fantástica porque tras troquelar conseguimos la cenefa y un montón de mini corazón sobrantes!!!
Y con el troquel 660822 he troquelado fieltro, cartulina gris oscura y kraft.

En las fotos de los detalles del LO os muestro:
La hoja troquelada de fieltro (me encanta)
La cenefa de corazones bajo la fotografía y un trozo de la hoja en kraft.
He añadido algunos de los mini corazones en la foto.
La palabra "wonderland" (mundo maravilloso) lo he troquelado para utilizarlo como título. (ya me gustaría vivir en un entorno así) Lo he fijado a una banderola y he añadido un trozo de arpillera.
Requiere un poco de tiempo fijar los mini corazones pero el resultado vale la pena!!!




He utilizado los siguientes productos de Sizzix:


Espero que os haya gustado esta página y que os pueda dar alguna idea. ¡Gracias por la visita!


Feliz y creativo viernes

6 comments:

  1. wonderland! m'agrada com a títol! molt bonica la pàgina!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gracias Alícia me alegra que te haya gustado !!!!

      Delete
  2. Preciosa i la foto és fantàstica!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sí esta foto necesitaba una página sí o sí !!! Gracias Cris

      Delete
  3. Hi Raquel! Beautiful layout!

    ReplyDelete