Tuesday 20 October 2015

Moments




Hi everybody!

For our Tuesday meeting, I propose a page in priplak, so soft. I wanted to emphasize the picture of my eldest, taken last summer, with some gilt and mint.



I put forward the lightness thanks to the transparency of the priplak used as a background paper and I played with the mint colour and the attractive flowers of the collection "So Mint" of Swirlcards… I adore this soft collection!



Then I brought my touch of gilt with well chosen embellishments! The foliage of Tim Hotlz brings volume to the realization…






Have a good day!


paper : Swirlcards
Chipboards and Tags: Crate paper and Studio Calico
Priplak: Laurapack
strass: Scrapboukits

Have a good day,


*************

"Moments"

Pour notre rendez-vous du mardi, je vous propose un page en priplak, toute douce.

Je voulais mettre en valeur la photo de ma grande prise l'été dernier avec du doré et du Mint. J'ai mis en avant la légèreté grâce à la transparence du priplak utilisé en papier de fond et j'ai joué avec la couleur mint et les jolies fleurs de la collection "So Mint" de Swirlcards… j'adore cette collection très tendre!
Puis j'ai apporté ma touche de doré avec des embellissements bien choisis!
Le feuillage de Tim hotlz apportent du volume à la réalisation…

Bonne journée

No comments:

Post a Comment