Saturday 24 October 2015

Zombie Eyes








Hey guys, 
after showing you some christmas cards the last weeks, I have a really easy halloween card for you. You just need your watercolors, white cardstock and a brush. :) And of course, the Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray) #660020 and the Sizzix Framelits Die Set 8PK - Circles #657551.


  1. Draw some circles in different colors and very important: BE MESSY. These will be the zombie eyes for our card. Let it dry!
  2. Now use black watercolor to add the pupil of the eyes. I made some circles and stripes in different sizes. This looks more spooky! ;)
  3. Cut them out with your Big Shot Plus and put them onto your card. I decided to place a fun sentiment between them.
That´s it! :)


The fun fact about this card is, that you just imagine zombie eyes on this card at the second sight. My husband was like "oh, what a beautiful pattern" and than he realized what it really was. ;)

I hope I could inspire you to create your own spooooooky cards. :)
Have a nice day, xo Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment