Monday 12 October 2015

Pumpkin Candy Holder








Hi everybody! Elena here. 

Today I want to show you a small box that you can use as a candy holder perfect for autumn or Halloween.



Supply list:






To make this candy holder I have die cut the box shape out of Kraft card and assembled it using some strong double sided tape. Then I have die cut the decorative strip and glue it around the box. To make the main embellishment I have die cut two small circles and attached to the front of the box using some foam squares. 

Finally, I have stamped the pumpkin, I have cut it very carefully, glued to the circles and put some glossy accents on top.

I hope you like it!

Elena







..........................

¡Hola a todos!

Hoy os enseño una pequeña caja perfecta para regalar una par de chocolatinas este otoño o como detalle de Halloween.

Para hacerla he troquelado la forma de la caja con cartulina craft y la he pegado con cinta de doble cara fuerte. Después he troquelado y pegado la tira decorativa y un par de círculos con foam adhesivo.

El último toque lo pone la calabaza estampada, que he recortado a mano con mucho cuidado, coloreado un poco, pegado en los círculos y puesto un poco de Glossy Accents.

¡Espero que os guste!

Elena

No comments:

Post a Comment