Friday 16 October 2015

My new handbag notebook




Hi Sizzix friends!!!

On Summer I showed you my handbag notebook, and today it's time to show you my new one, and of course I've inspired by the autumn.


I love the handmade notebooks!!!  Only playing with the Big Shot, Sizzix dies and beautiful scrapbooking papers we have a cute result.


I've only used three Sizzix dies, the 660822, the 657569 and the 660233.


Do you like colour blue in autumn? I like a lot !!! And I also like the neutral colours and orange for this season.


I like to create with paper and I use few decorative elements. In this case, I've only used the adhesive pearls and the ribbon.


To finish my notebook I've drawn a pencil border line around the cover and around the ticket die-cut.





I have used the following Sizzix products:

660020 Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
656499 Sizzix Accessory - Standard Magnetic Platform for Wafer-Thin Dies
660522 Sizzix Accessory - Cutting Pads, Standard, 1 Pair (Mint)
660233 Sizzix Bigz Die - Heartfelt
657569 Sizzix Framelits Die Set 5PK - Tickets
660822 Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 3PK - Back to Nature #2


I hope you liked my new notebook and that it has given you a bit of inspiration. Thank you for your visit!


Have a creative and a happy Friday!
Raquel


------------------------♥------------------------♥--------------------------♥------------------------

¡Hola a todos!
En verano os enseñé mi  libreta para el bolso;  y hoy os enseño la que acabo de estrenar y claro, me he inspirado en el otoño.

Me gustan mucho las libretas personalizadas!!! Tan solo jugando con la Big Shot, los troqueles y unos bonitos papeles conseguimos bonito resultado. 
En esta ocasión he utilizado tres troqueles de Sizzix: el 660822, el 657569 y el 660233.

¿Os gusta el color azul para el otoño? A mí me encanta!!! Y también me gustan mucho los colores neutros y el naranja para esta estación.

Me gusta mucho trabajar con papel en mis proyectos y no suelo utilizar muchos elementos decorativos. En este caso tan solo he utilizado una cinta y las perlas adhesivas.
Para acabar la libreta he dibujado una línea a mano alzada en la portada y también en el tiquet troquelado.




He utilizado los siguientes productos Sizzix: 

660020 Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
656499 Sizzix Accessory - Standard Magnetic Platform for Wafer-Thin Dies
660522 Sizzix Accessory - Cutting Pads, Standard, 1 Pair (Mint)
660233 Sizzix Bigz Die - Heartfelt
657569 Sizzix Framelits Die Set 5PK - Tickets
660822 Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 3PK - Back to Nature #2

Espero que os haya gustado mi nueva libreta  y que os animéis con las vuestras. ¡Muchas gracias por la visita!

Feliz y creativo viernes
Raquel

2 comments: