Monday 19 October 2015

One card, two looks








Hi everybody! Elena here. 

Today I want to show you one card design you can make two ways juts bu using the positive and the negative space of your dies.



Supply list:



To make my first card I have die cut the reindeer and covered it with gold glitter using some sticky embossing powder and Distress Glitter. Then I have adhered it to some pattern paper and stamped my sentiment on top.


Then, I have realised that I could make the same card just by using the leftover piece of card that i had from die cutting the reindeer, so I made exactly the same card by gluing some pattern paper behind the card, so I had tho cards using the same design and supplies.



I hope you like this tip!

Elena

..........................

¡Hola a todos!

Hoy os enseño un par de tarjetas hechas con el mismo diseño usando un troquel de dos maneras distintas.

Para hacer la primera tarjeta he troquelado el reno y lo he cubierto de  purpurina dorada con polvos de embossing pegajosos y Distress Glitter. Después lo he pegado sobre un poco de papel decorado y le he puesto el título de la tarjeta con un sello.

Después me he dado cuenta que podía hacer otra tarjeta igual simplemente utilizando el resto de cartulina de troquelar el reno, así que he hecho otra tarjeta pegando el papel decorado por detrás del espacio del reno, así que al final he tenido dos tarjetas utilizando exactamente los mismos materiales y diseño.


¡Espero que os guste este tip!

Elena

No comments:

Post a Comment