Saturday 17 October 2015

Christmas Card Prototype #2








Hey guys,
how was your week? I´m still in progress creating prototypes for my christmas card this year. Using a lot of different Sizzix dies. This week I made a christmas-word-background with the holiday words. Maybe I´ll try some more colors for this kind of card. What do you think?


I love the colors of the sequins. They fit perfectly to christmas cards. I am a bit into violet and lavender this year. ;)


For a little more "glimmer" on my card, I used goldglitter watercolor to decorate the star.

My list of supplies that I used:
Watercolors in violet, yellow and goldglitter
Star stamp by hero arts
StazOn Ink Pad Tuxedo Black (works perfectly with watercolors)
Sequins by Pretty Pink Posh
Sizzix Big Shot Plus Starter Kit (White & Gray) #660515
Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 16PK - Holiday Words 2: Block #660976
Sizzix Framelits Die Set 5PK - Stars #657567

What will your cards look like this year? I´m curious about what you will make. :)
Have a nice weekend, xo Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment