Friday 16 October 2015

gift wrapping.... how we give self made pralines









Hello there...

we love to give self made gifts when we are visiting friends.
This time we love to make pralines on our own.

But before producing the pralines - i was thinking about the wrapping.

I decided to use Sizzix Thinlits Plus Die Set 8PK - Bag, Tall...

This is what you also need:
Sizzix Bigz Die - Garden Greens
Sizzix Accessory - Die Brush & Foam Pad for Wafer-Thin Dies
Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 4PK - Speech Bubbles
Sizzix Big Shot Plus Starter Kit (White & Gray) (i took the beautiful butterfly out of it)
Breakfast-Bags




I took the brush to remove the small pieces out of the pattern - but i did not remove all.
I love the unfinished look...









I fixed the butterfly at the breakfast-bag...



Have a beautiful weekend, Stephanie

1 comment:

  1. They are all gorgeous! I can not decide my favorite one.

    ReplyDelete