Friday 2 October 2015

Sparkle & Shine Christmas cards



Hi Everyone! This is Anna.
I cannot believe we have reached October already! Maybe it isn’t such a strange idea to be thinking about Christmas cards right now ;)
Here are two cards that I created using some Thinlits dies from Winter Wonderland collection by Craft Asylum.
When I make Christmas cards, I tend to like to use non-traditional Christmas colors…
 
christmas-card-sizzix-big shot-deer by cafecreativo (1)
 
christmas-card-sizzix-big shot-deer by cafecreativo (2)
 
For this card, I started with my pink base, that I created with spray ink.
I die cut the deer from gold glitter paper. I added the sentiment from the same collection. I die cut "joy" from card and then I glued above vellum banner.
Isn't the deer so cute?
 
 
christmas-card-sizzix-big shot-deer by cafecreativo (3)
 
christmas-card-sizzix-big shot-deer by cafecreativo (4)
 
For this card, I used the new Christmas trees dies. I love the little trees in this set! The sentiment is from the same collection. I die cut it from white paper and glue above vellum, to create the feeling of a chilly card.
I added tiny stars and rhinestone.
 
christmas-card-sizzix-big shot-deer by cafecreativo (5)
 
That's all I have for you today!
I hope you enjoyed my project today. Have a great week end, see you next Friday!
 
 
Items used:
cardstocks
patterned papers
glitter paper
vellum paper
spray ink
distress ink
lace
rhinestones
sequins
wood veneer embellishments
sewing machine and thread
 
 
**************************************
Flag_of_Italy
ITALIANO
 
Ciao a tutti! Sono Anna.
Non riesco a credere che siamo già in Ottobre! Quindi forse, non è così folle pensare già ai biglietti di auguri natalizi. Dobbiamo pur portarci avanti ;)
Nel post di oggi vi mostro due card che ho creato con alcune fustelle Thinlits della collezione Winter Wonderland by Craft Asylum.

Quando creo le card di Natale, cerco di variare un po' provando anche altre combinazioni di colori, oltre a quella tradizionale bianco, rosso e verde.
Per la prima card, sono partita da una base rosa, che ho creato spruzzando l'inchiostro spray su un foglio di carta bianco..
Ho tagliato il cervo dalla carta oro glitter, usando la Big Shot e la fustella. Ho aggiunto il “sentiment”, della stessa collezione di fustelle. Ho dunque fustellato "joy" dal cartoncino, che ho poi incollato sopra un banner di carta da lucido.
Non è carino il cervo glitter?
 
Per il secondo biglietto ho usato le fustelle Thinlits con gli alberi di Natale. Mi piacciono proprio gli alberelli di questo set! Volevo che la composizione sembrasse quasi una finestra con una tenda.
Ho fustellato la frase dal cartoncino bianco e incollato sopra ad un pezzo di carta da lucido, per creare la sensazione di “ghiaccio” ;)
Ho aggiunto quindi qualche stellina e uno strass.
 
Questo è tutto... Spero vi sia piaciuto il mio progetto oggi.
 
Buon week end!
Al prossimo Venerdì!
 
Materiali:
cartoncini
carte scrap
carta glitter
carta da lucido
spray ink
distress ink
pizzo
strass
paillettes
wood veneer
macchina da cucire e filo

2 comments:

  1. Both are beautiful Anna !!! And orignial the colours specially the first one!!

    ReplyDelete