Monday 5 November 2012

New look? - layout



Hello everyone! How are you?
While you will read this new post for Sizzix I'll be traveling to Albany for a week .... a little scared but I hope to have a good time there even if I'll miss my hubby so much and my scrap room!!!

Today I want to share with you anew layout made to remember how many hours I spend to the coiffeur when i decide to cut my hair or to change the color or to simply a new hair styling. I love my coiffeur but sometimes too many hours I spend there!!!LOL

Materials I used:




For this layout I tryed to have similar colors of the photos and I have created a little white background using the embossing folder print block. I love this effect, it's very cool and it's perfect as a background for my title :)

On the right top of the page a little postage made with the amazing framelits dies! I am in love with them! Simply to give a touch of a different color in the top of the page :) I love the mix of these colors, yellow, purple, green and white, don't you think?

It's really funny to use the embossing dies to create amazing background and embellishments :)
Try and let me know what do you think :)

Have a wonderful start of your week :)



No comments:

Post a Comment