Thursday 29 November 2012

Triangle Heaven



Last week I was at the Knitting and Stitching Show at Harrogate demonstrating the Big Shot machines and dies, with Cotton Patch,  it was hard work but a lot of fun.
I really enjoy showing of the Big Shot and it reminded me again of why I like this cutting system so much.
I must have cut hundreds of these 2" finished half-square triangles.  Using die 657607  I was able to cut 32 triangles at a time , so quickly and precisely.
I  love this machine! 
So now I have ready cut pieces for my next scrap quilt, and I might even be able to start it before Christmas - alright that might be a little fanciful - but I have got the beginnings of a new quilt with very little effort
So I'll say goodbye for this week and show you something else next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment