Monday 26 November 2012

Waiting for Christmas



Good afternoon everyone! How are you?
Yesterday I have taught a Christmas workshop :) Using sizzix products is so fun and you can create really amazing things! Today I want to show you something from my mini book :)



Materials you need:

Here some shots about my mini, really fun and really easy! I had a lot of fun using the mebossing folders and the embossing w stamps folder, they give a real cool touch to your projects!

HOW TO MAKE IT:

I have created a pocket folding in a half a white bazzill cardstock and kraft cardstock for the inside. size 13cmx30,5, fold them in half and sew on the left and right side. I have added two little tags and stamped "december" and add a maya road white flower with the hot gun glue.




for the inside of this mini album I have created many lovely and tiny journaling cards with a lot of details. the size of the little cards is 6,5cm x 8,5 cm.

Take a look:




Stay tuned because I'll post something more about this lovely mini in the following days :) so follow me:)


4 comments:

  1. Lo adoro!! Mi piace la semplicità e delicatezza...tanti piccoli dettagli che lo rendono speciale! Come sempre complimentissimi Lory! Kisses Kinà

    ReplyDelete
  2. Io sono una delle fortunelle che lo ha fatto ieri con te!!!! È bellissimo!!!!!!! E mi piace da impazzire!!!!! Non vedo l'ora di metterci le foto di questo natale!!!!!
    Un bacione Lory!!!!!! Sei miticaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!
    Ge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful - love the soft white and kraft combo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it!
    sara

    ReplyDelete