Tuesday 28 October 2014

A bit of Spring in Autumn with Lilith

Autumn has settled in and the crisp air and warm colours have taken over the the country side. I love autumn but I still hunger for a tiny bit of spring. The Sizzix Framelits Die Set 8PK with Stamps Beautiful You, was just the product I needed for this easy card project that brings a bit of spring along with it.


I stamped one of the flower images onto some watercolour paper, using versamark. I then sprinkled some white embossing powder onto it which I then heat embossed with my heat gun. I then took out some Distress Inks, stabilo pens and coloured the flowers and leaves. 


The cards themselves were easy to put together. A 4" x 6" base with a 3.5"x5.5" piece of patterned paper. A kraft tag, a small white twine, some embellishments and a sentiment finish off the card. I love how easy the stamps are to use and that I can use any colour for any type of project. 

Supplies:
Sizzix Framelits Die Set 8PK with Stamps Beautiful You
Distress Inks, Stabilo 68 pens, 
Paper: Carta Bella,
Embellishments: Studio Calico Color Theory Buttons, Enamel dots, 
Ink: Versafin Black Onyx.
. Start text

1 comment: