Monday 6 October 2014

Thank you card

Hi everybody! Today I want to show you a new card, made with the Be Thankful die set from Jillibean soup.




First of all I have dry embossed a peace of white cardstock to create my background. I love my textured impressions embossing folders, they give a completely different look to a simple white card!


Then I have die cut the other elements of the card out of pattern paper and i have adhered them with adhesive squades to create a lot of volume. I have cut some of the squares into very small pieces to fit behind the thanks word. 

Happy Monday!

....................

Hola a todos!

Hoy os enseño una tarjeta que he hecho utilizando el set de troqueles be thankful de Jillibean Soup. 

Primero de todo he utilizado una carpeta de embossing para dar textura a la cartulina de fondo. Me encanta cómo con un simple gesto cambia completamente el look de la cartulina :)

Después he troquelado los demás elementos de la tarjeta y los he pegado con foam adhesivo para darle mucho volumen. Para pegar las letras de la palabra Thanks he cortado en trocitos muy pequeños los cuadraditos de foam. Parece que la palabra flota!

Feliz lunes!





1 comment:

  1. Lovely card, super cute sentiment and little heart.

    ReplyDelete