Tuesday 7 October 2014

Embossed details with Lilith

I love details and always try to add them to my layouts. For today's layout I wanted to focus on the embossing folders. They are such a great tool and add oodles of detail

I started by choosing some grey cardstock that would work with some grey patterned paper. I picked a couple of embossing folders and embossed several strips of the grey cardstock and patterned paper. These strips are the base of the layouts. On top I added my photo and a cluster of embellishments.


To create a sense of movement and flow I placed some embossed butterflies. They also help draw the eye towards the photo. I love having a closer look at the layout to see the embossed details


I hope you'll get your folders out and emboss pretty details onto some paper.

Happy Scrapping

Lilith

Supplies:
OTHER: Studio Calico Poet Society & Dickinson Kit, doily, Mint Julep Mr Huey's,



 
     


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful, love the little embossed butterflies.

    ReplyDelete