Friday 25 September 2015

A little embroidery hoop in a frame and... lot of love!




Hi Sizzix friends!

Today I want to show you a special home decoration I have created for a good friend. I have used the Heartfelt die and as a  principal focus: a little embroidery hoop!!!


I love to mix fabric and paper on my projects; in this case I’ve used linen fabric and burlap that combine perfectly with the white of the frame and the cardstock used as the background. All together give a smart result!!


Here are more details pictures:


The embroidery hoop includes the big heart of the dies that I’ve also embossed using the Botany decoration embossing folder. For the message I’ve die-cut the label included in the Floral wreath die set.



I’ve added some adhesive foam pads to emphasize the message



For the background I’ve used a white cardstock and die-cut lot of hearts in two different sizes to combine them to create the background decoration in a false embossment. Each heart is die-cut in two pieces to give more volume.



I’m very happy with the result of this home decoration and the best is that my friend liked it too!!!



I have used the following Sizzix products:


I hope you have enjoyed this home decoration.  Thanks for your visit!


Have a creative and happy Friday!


------------------------♥------------------------♥--------------------------♥------------------------

¡Hola a todos!

Hoy quiero enseñaros una decoración especial que realicé para una buena amiga. He utilizado el troquel Heartfelt y como foco principal: un mini bastidor!!!

Me encanta mezclar tela y papeles en mis proyectos; en este caso he utilizado tela de lino y arpillera que combinan perfectamente con el blanco del marco y la cartulina que utilizada para el fondo. Todo ello proporciona un resultado elegante!!!

Foto de los detalles:
El bastidor incluye el corazón grande del troquel, que también he texturizado con al carpetilla Botany decoration. Para el mensaje he troquelado la etiqueta incluída en el kit de troqueles Floral wreath.
He añadido adhesivo 3D para realzar el mensaje.
Para el fondo he utilizado cartulina blanca texturizada y he troquelado muchos corazones en dos medidas diferentes para combinarlos y crear la decoración del fondo simulando un falso repujado. Cada corazón está troquelado en dos piezas para darle más volumen.

La verdad es que estoy muy contenta con el resultado y  lo mejor es que a mi amiga también le gustó!!!

He utilizado los siguientes productos de Sizzix: 



Espero que os haya gustado esta decoración. ¡Gracias por tu visita!


Os deseo un feliz y creativo viernes



6 comments: