Saturday 19 September 2015

Gift Wrapping








Hi there,

Last week I had shown you a birthday card and today I show you the gift. The birthday celebration was beautiful and the birthday boy was very happy about the package.

I used for this gift wrapping:



First I print out the names of the spicies. I told you, the birthday boy likes to cook :)
First I cut out the printouts with the Thinlits Layering Frames and two boxes with the box Die out of the starter kit (Big Shot Plus). 


From one box I cut a lid and decorated all with the Layering Frames.




I found a nice box from wooden with vintage style and put all together with the Birthdaycard with the Vintage Scale.
So I think it looks together very well.


I hope you enjoy and I wish you a lovely weekend!

2 comments:

  1. It's wonderful ... it's wonderful, I like it!! :))
    Einfach wunderschöööööööön !!!!
    Ganz liebe Grüße
    Gabi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hab noch eine Frage Annika, wie ist den die Schrift gemacht??? Keine Stempel, oder???
    LG Gabi

    ReplyDelete