Sunday 13 September 2015

Monochrome Favour Box






Recently, I picked up some marbled cardstock to make a few projects with. I thought it would be great for the gift box die which is included in the Sizzix Big Shot Plus Starter Kit.

I like to use a bone folder along all the folds of the box and then a hot glue gun to assemble it.


I added ribbon and a scalloped trim to make this monochrome favour box. It would be great for a classy wedding or even as a gift box for a birthday.

It was hard to photograph the marbled pattern, but I hope you can see it a little bit in these photos!



1 comment:

  1. Hello Claire,
    what a wonderful box - it looks so elegant.
    Can you tell me if I can buy this cute litte box die without the whole Big Shot and other items of the starter kit? I own a Big shot for many years and it works fine, so I need no new one.

    ReplyDelete