Friday 18 September 2015

Leaves, branches...Autumnal card !!!




Hi Sizzix friends!

I love autumn, its warm colours and the little pieces of nature we can find on our walks. I enjoy picking up little branches and add them in my projects. So today, I show you a card I've made using the Floral wreath Thinlits and some branches.



It is a very clean and simple card in white background that makes the nature elements stand up.



For the background I’ve used the candy hearts embossing folder it makes the card sweet.



I’ve tied the branches and die-cut these beautiful leaves (I love the size and the shape) in  green colours to add them to the branches.



I have die-cut this label of the Tab Cards set and I’ve stamped on it the sentiment and finally a little piece of burlap fixed with little brads.



In a few steps we have a beautiful autumnal card!!!


I have used the following Sizzix products:



 I really love this card and  I hope it gives you some inspiration. Thanks for your visit!


Have a creative and happy Friday!
Raquel


------------------------♥------------------------♥--------------------------♥------------------------

¡Hola a todos!

Me encanta el otoño, sus cálidos colores y esos pequeños elementos naturales que podemos encontrar en nuestros paseos. Disfruto recogiendo las ramas del suelo para añadirlas a mis proyectos. Así que hoy os enseño un tarjeta que he realizado utilizando los troqueles Floral wreath Thinlits y algunas ramas. 

Se trata de una tarjeta muy "clean and simple" con fondo blanco que hace resaltar los elementos naturales.
Para el fondo he utilizado la carpeta de embossing candy hearts que hace la tarjeta dulce.

He atado las ramas y troquelado estas preciosas hojas (me encanta su medida y su forma) en tonos verdes para añadirlas a las ramas. 

He troquelado esta etiqueta del Tab Cards set , le he estampado el mensaje y finalmente he añadido arpillera fijada con encuadernadores pequeños.




Con estos sencillos pasos conseguimos una preciosa tarjeta otoñal ¿no os parece?
 

He utilizado los siguientes productos Sizzix:




La verdad es que estoy encantada con esta tarjeta y espero que os pueda servir de inspiración. ¡Muchas gracias por la visita!


¡Feliz y creativo viernes!
Raquel

2 comments: