Sunday 20 September 2015

Super Simple Glitter Brooches







I went to my fabric stash for this week's make and decided to try a DIY with some glitter fabric I've had for a while! I adore the heart dies so want to share how I made a super simple glitter brooch.



I cut out 2 hearts in glitter fabric and 2 in felt to stabilize the glitter fabric.


I used a hot glue gun to secure the glitter fabric to the felt and then added the brooch backs with hot glue too.


How cute are they when complete?! Such a simple make as it only takes a few minutes!


Here's a list of the items I used to make the glitter heart brooches:

Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine
Sizzix Bigz Die - Tribal Hearts
Sizzix Mint Cutting Pads
Glitter Fabric
Felt
Brooch Backs
Hot Glue Gun

3 comments:

  1. Claire I love your brooch. But I wanted to say I had just sat down with a mug of tea to read today's update on here and the first thing I saw was your sign behind your big shot. "Tea Solves All" I love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it great?! I got it from the Etsy shop Oh Squirrel :)

      Delete