Saturday 19 September 2015

Is it a boy or a girl?








Hey everyone,
I hope you guys had a nice week? We are moving into a new home in the next few weeks and I was cleaning up my room, when some of the pink little elephants got into my hands. Do you remember my elephant parade part 1 & part 2? :)


I think you know that feeling... You have to clean up a bit and to sort out all of your bits & pieces, but  when there is a chance to craft, you craft. Right? :) With the elephant duo I die cutted some dark blue elephants, for baby cards. You can never know, when you need one! ;)


To get a little more depth on this cards, I die cutted the thought bubbles and stamped the sentiments on them, before I used 3D adhesive tape. Do you like them? I love all the gold glitter dots. :)

And here is the supplies you will need to make cards like these:
Sizzix Big Shot Plus Starter Kit (White & Gray) #660515
Sizzix Accessory - Standard Magnetic Platform for Wafer-Thin Dies #656499
Sizzix Accessory - Cutting Pads, Standard, 1 Pair (Mint) #660522
Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 4PK - Elephant Duo #660496
Sizzix Bigz Die - Thought Bubbles #659741
Clear Stamps from Danipeuss and Pinkfresh Studio
StazOn Ink Pad in Jet Black
Heidi Swapp Gold Shimmer Mist
Sewing Machine and cardstock

Thank you for watching and have a nice day, xo Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment