Monday 7 September 2015

Cupcake gift box with using the Big Shot Plus.








Hi everybody! Elena here. 

Do you like cupcakes? Sure you do! I love them, and I love to gift them in a thoughtful and beautiful way. Making a box to put our home made cupcakes can be very difficult, but with the help of the wonderful Big Shot Plus and the new Cupcake box Thinlits Plus Die Set it is very quick and easy.




Supply list:




I love how this die set includes a lot of dies to embellish the box. In this case I have used some of the rectangles, ovals and the star to make some layering on the side of the box and I have used little embossing line that you get on the sides to make some dash lines and bend the borders. This way you create a patchwork effect. 

I hope you like it!

Elena

..........................

¡Hola a todos!

¿Os gustan los cupcakes? A mí me encantan y me encanta regalarlos, pero a veces hacer una caja para ponerlos es un poco complicado. Con ayuda de la Big Shot Plus y el set de troqueles Cupcake Box la verdad es que resulta muy rápido y sencillo.

Me encanta también cómo este set viene con un montón de troqueles para adornar la caja. En este caso que utilizado unos rectángulos, el óvalo y la estrella para poner algunas capas al lateral de la caja. También he aprovechado la línea de embossing que se obtiene en estos troqueles para doblar los bordes y hacer un falso cosido. De esta manera obtenemos un efecto patchwork con el papel.

¡Espero que os guste!

Elena

No comments:

Post a Comment