Monday 28 September 2015

Owl paper clip for your planner








Hi everybody! Elena here. 

Do you like planners? I love them and I like to decorate them seasonally. So this week I have created a paper clip perfect for autumn, with the Little Owl Thinlits Die Set from Craft Asylum.



Supply list:


To make this owl paper clip you will have to die cut the body of the owl twice and glue both front and back with some glue on the ears. Then hot glue it to the top of the paper clip. Finally, die cut the other parts of the owl and glue them to the front of the clip. 

I love how it goes with the autumn theme of my october pages in my planner, but if you aren't into planners you can use it as a bookmark.

Happy planning!

Elena


..........................

¡Hola a todos!

¿os gustan las agendas? La verdad es que a mí me encantan y además me encanta decorarlas de acuerdo con cada estación del año. Hoy os enseño este clip-búho que he hecho con sólo un troquel.

Para hacer este clip tenéis que troquelar el cuerpo del búho un par de veces y pegar las dos partes por las orejitas. Después lo pegáis a la parte superior del clip con cola caliente y le ponéis los demás detalles que lo adornan. 

Así de sencillo. me encanta cómo queda este clip en mi agenda con la decoración de otoño, aunque si no os gusta decorar vuestra agenda también lo podéis utilizar como punto de lectura.

¡Espero que os guste!

Elena

No comments:

Post a Comment