Friday 17 July 2015

A sea frame



Hi Sizzix friends!

Today I want to show you a cute summer frame I’ve created to decorate my home. It’s inspired again by the sea, I’ve created specials fishes using a layering die... Let me show you.


This cute frame is like a window to see under the sea. Fishes, sand, coral... I like it!!!   



Here are the materials and the dies I have used:



My Big Shot plus, layering frames die, tree w/flower, heart & leaves die, a wooden frame (not in the picture), chalk paint in blue colour, sparkle paper, white cardstock, scrapbooking paper for the background, enamels, burlap and string.

First I’ve painted the wooden frame and then I’ve cut and die-cut all the pieces to create my sea frame.



Here are the die-cutting steps:


I’ve created fishes using this layering frame die, take care not to die-cut the left side.


This is the result, I’ve die-cut the same shape in sparkle paper to combine them.


I’ve die-cut the “coral” in white cardstock using the tree die


More details of the frame:


The corals and the burlap,  that reminds me the sand. 


Two sparkly fishes under the sea!!!


Square knots to decorate the frame.


And some little shells.



I have used the following Sizzix products:



I hope you have enjoyed this sea frame. Thanks for your visit!


Have a creative and happy Friday!
Raquel


------------------------♥------------------------♥--------------------------♥------------------------

¡Hola a todos!

Hoy os quería enseñar un marco veraniego que he realizado y que ahora decora un rincón de casa. De nuevo me he inspirado en el mar y he creado unos peces utilizando uno de estos troqueles. Pero mejor os lo enseño a ver que os parece...

Este cuadro es como una ventana para mirar bajo el mar,. Peces, arena, coral... ¡me encanta!

Los materiales que he utilizado son: mi Big Shot, el troquel layering frames el troquel tree w/flower, heart & leaves, un marco de madera natural (no está en la foto), chalk paint azul, papel purpurina adhesivo, cartulina blanca, papel de scrapbooking para el fondo, enamels, arpillera y cuerda. 

Primero he pintado el marco en azul y después he troquelado y cortado todas las piezas para crear mi marco.

Estos son los pasos de las piezas troqueladas:
  • He creado unos peces a partir de este troquel evitando troquelar el lado izquierdo.
  • Este es el resultado, he realizado lo mismo con el papel de purpurina y así combinar las piezas para crear los peces.
  • Para simular el coral he utilizado esta pieza del troquel tree w/flower,

Más detalles del cuadro:
  • Los corales y la arpillera que me recuerdan a la arena.
  • Dos peces brillantes bajo el mar.
  • Nudos marineros para decorar el marco.
  • Algunas pequeñas conchas.





He utilizado los siguientes productos Sizzix:



Espero que os haya gustado este sencillo cuadro marinero. ¡Gracias por la visita!


¡Os deseo un feliz y creativo viernes!

No comments:

Post a Comment