Wednesday 15 July 2015

There is beauty in the world!








Hi everybody!

A few days ago I met a new song I can't get out of my head. I must admit that it was accidentally, in fact it's a recommendation that appeared listening Valerie from Amy Winehouse on Spotify. I pressed play on that recommendation and the song has stuck to me.

The song makes me very happy and optimistic, I love listening, it gives me energy! The song I'm talking about is Beauty in the world from Macy Gray


Stop and smell the flowers
And lose it the sweet music and dance with me
There is beauty in the world
So much beauty in the world
Always beauty in the world
There is beauty in the world
Shake your booty boys and girls for the beauty in the world
Pick your diamond pick your pearl there is beauty in the world
All together now

Many days with the song playing in my head, so I decided to dedicate a scrapbooking layout.  With my new  daisies Sizzix dies is easy to create beauty



some details of my beauty scrapbooking layout


look at this beautiful daisies!


This are the Sizzix products used in this project:

Be Happy!!

----------------

Hola a todo el mundo!

Hace unos días me encontré con una nueva canción que no puedo sacra de mi cabeza. Debo admitir que fue algo accidental, de hecho, es una recomendación que apareció escuchando Valerie de Amy Winehouse en Spotify. Le dí al play en esa recomendación y la canción se ha pegado a mí.

La canción me hace muy feliz y optimista, me encanta escucharla, me da energía! La canción de la que estoy hablando es Beauty in the World de Macy Gray

Stop and smell the flowers
And lose it the sweet music and dance with me
There is beauty in the world
So much beauty in the world
Always beauty in the world
There is beauty in the world
Shake your booty boys and girls for the beauty in the world
Pick your diamond pick your pearl there is beauty in the world
All together now

Después de muchos dia con la canción  en mi cabeza decidí dedicarle una página de scrapbooking. Con mis nuevo troqueles Sizzix de margaritas se presentaba fácil crear belleza (beauty)

Arriba puedes ver algunos detalles de mi página

Estos son los productos Sizzix utilizados en este proyecto:

Sed muy felices!!


No comments:

Post a Comment