Tuesday 14 July 2015

Hello Sunshine Lay-Out

Hi Sizzix fans! 
Have you seen the brand new Sizzix dies yet? I was especially in love with the beautiful Bigz Die Tribal Hearts and this wonderful die was my inspiration for creating a lay-out about my niece Elise. 


Sizzix products:

I cut out several hearts with the beautiful Bigz Die Tribal Hearts from different sheets of paper and attached a few hearts on top of each other. I also added some of the hearts with foamtape to my lay-out to add more dimension to my lay-out. The edges of the hearts are all inked with brown distress ink to make them stand out more. 



Besides the hearts, I also used the brand new Paper Punch Large Butterfly to punch out six gorgeous butterflies to add to my lay-out. I adhered pearls to their centers to give them a more elegant look. 


The tiny hearts were made with the wonderful Bigz Heartfelt die. This is probably my all time favourite die from Sizzix, because these tiny hearts make a perfect finishing touch on almost any creation. 

I finally added a title to my lay-out as well. The text "Hello Sunshine" was just perfect for this photo of my niece, because she is always happy and really knows how to brighten my day. The title was cut out with the Thinlits Happiness Phrases set. 


Thank you for having a look at the Sizzix blog today!
I wish you a wonderful day!

In Dutch:
Hoi Sizzix fans! 
Hebben jullie de gloednieuwe Sizzix stansen al gezien? Ik was vooral helemaal weg van de mooie Bigz Die Tribal Hearts en deze stans was mijn inspiratie om een lay-out te maken over mijn nichtje Elise.

Sizzix producten:

Ik heb een aantal harten uitgestanst met de mooie Bigz Die Tribal Hearts uit verschillende vellen papier en heb een paar harten op elkaar bevestigd. Ook heb ik een aantal hartjes met foamtape opgeplakt om meer dimensie aan mijn lay-out te geven. De randjes van de hartjes heb ik beïnkt met bruine inkt, zodat ze iets beter naar voren kwamen. 

Naast de hartjes heb ik ook de gloednieuwe Paper Punch Large Butterfly gebruikt om zes vlinders mee uit te stansen, die ik verspreid over mijn lay-out heb opgeplakt. Voor een elegant detail heb ik pareltjes in hun lijfje geplakt.

De kleine hartjes zijn uitgestanst met de mooie Bigz Heartfelt die. Dit is toch wel echt mijn favoriete stans van Sizzix, omdat vooral de kleine hartjes op bijna iedere creatie wel een leuk detail zijn.

Ten slotte heb ik nog een titel aan mijn lay-out toegevoegd. De tekst "Hello Sunshine" paste goed bij deze foto van mijn nichtje, omdat het altijd een heerlijk vrolijke meid is. De titel is uitgestanst met de Thinlits Happiness Phrases set. 

Dankjewel voor je bezoekje aan het Sizzix blog!
Nog een fijne dag!

5 comments: