Sunday 19 July 2015

Paper Feather Wall Hanging






Lately I've been playing around with watercolours and trying to create coloured papers to use with the Sizzix Big Shot Plus. I find painting a really relaxing craft to experiment with, even if I am not sure what I am going to paint when I begin!


This week I wanted to make some feather designs with my watercolour papers, so I used the magnetic platform with a thinlits die. It's great for keeping the die in place.


I cut out a few feathers from the watercolour papers and used cotton to hang them from a branch which I had painted white with acrylic paints.



I love the ombre effect on the paper! 

For this make I used:

Watercolour paints
Watercolour paper
Cotton Thread
Branch
Acrylic Paint

I hope you enjoyed this make today!

1 comment: