Tuesday 28 July 2015

Winged Tag by Romy

Hello Sizzix fans!

Sometimes when I see a new Sizzix die, I immediately know how I want to use it. That's exactly what happened when I saw the beautiful Bigz Angel Wings die. As soon as I saw it, I knew I wanted to use it to make a winged tag. Of course I also used some other beautiful Sizzix dies to embellish my tag. 


Sizzix supplies:

My tag was made with the amazing Movers & Shapers Tag & Bookplates Die. I cut out the tag twice from two different sheets of paper and cut off the edges of the pink tag, so that I could attach the tags on top of each other and a small black border would be visible. 

I used the Bigz Die Wings, Angel to cut out two wings from black paper and attached them on the left and right side of the tag, to make my tag look like it is winged. 


The main element on my tag is a layered butterfly, which consists of three different butterflies. I cut out the two largest butterflies with dies from the Big Shot Plus Starter Kit. The smallest butterfly was cut out with the Paper Punch Butterfly Large. I also punched an extra butterfly, which I attached above the layered butterfly. 


I finished off my tag with a lovely heart with branches, which was cut out with a die from the Thinlits Die Set Phrase Thank You with Hearts. I added a pearl in the middle of the heart for a more elegant look. 

Thank you for having a look at the Sizzix blog today!
Have a great day!

In Dutch:
Hallo Sizzix fans!

Soms zie ik een nieuwe Sizzix stans en weet ik eigenlijk direct hoe ik die wil gaan gebruiken. Dat is precies wat er gebeurde toen ik de mooie Bigz Angel Wings stans zag. Ik wist dat ik die stans wilde gebruiken om een 'gevleugelde' tag mee te maken. Naast deze stans heb ik ook nog een paar andere Sizzix stansen gebruikt om mijn tag verder te versieren. 

Sizzix supplies:

Mijn tag is gemaakt met mijn favoriete Movers & Shapers Tag & Bookplates Die. lIk heb de tag twee keer uitgestanst uit verschillende vellen papier en heb de randjes van de roze tag weggesneden, zodat er een randje van de zwarte tag zichtbaar zou blijven als ik ze op elkaar plakte. 

Ik gebruikte de Bigz Die Wings, Angel om twee vleugels uit zwart papier te stansen en heb deze links en rechts op de tag geplakt. 

Het centrale element op mijn tag is een gelaagde vlinder, die is gemaakt van drie verschillende vlinders. Ik heb de twee grootste vlinders uitgestanst met stansen uit de Big Shot Plus Starter Kit. De kleinste vlinder is geponst met de Paper Punch Butterfly Large. Ik heb daarnaast nog een extra vlinder uitgeponst, die ik boven de gelaagde vlinder heb geplakt.  

Om mijn tag af te maken heb ik nog een hartje met takken toegevoegd, die is uitgestanst met een stans uit de Thinlits Die Set Phrase Thank You with Hearts. Ik heb een parel op het hartje geplakt om het er iets eleganter uit te laten zien.

Dankjewel voor het langskomen op het Sizzix blog! 
Ik wens iedereen een fijne dag!. 

No comments:

Post a Comment